Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
Chronic pain or perpetual discomfort of the jaw and face are not uncommon, and can evolve into chronic headaches, difficulty chewing and swallowing or TMJ, which stands for temporomandibular joint disorder. Those conditions are experienced by as many as 30-35 percent of North Americans at one point of their lives, and can detract from a person’s quality of life by causing difficulty working, sleep deprivation, exhaustion and more.
If you are experiencing popping sounds when moving your jaw, have difficulty opening your mouth or chewing, have headaches or facial pain, dizziness, back or shoulder pain, you are likely suffering from a TMJ disorder.
We are equipped with the newest treatment methods that can reduce the impact of those conditions or eliminate them entirely. Our skilled doctors will diagnose and treat TMJ disorders with care and professionalism, restoring your peace of mind and ability to enjoy life to the fullest. Most of our treatments are noninvasive and yet effective to the extreme.
Contact us today to find out if we can help relieve you of TMJ Pain!
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends