Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
Even when the tooth is healthy and functional, we can still feel discomfort regarding the way it looks. When the tooth is decayed, yellowed or cracked, this problem becomes even more acute. Our smile is a large part of our feeling of self-worth. Losing it can damage our public standing and general sense of well being.
When the smile is not quite right and the color of the teeth is uneven or leans too much towards yellow or gray, it doesn’t look or feel very good. This is a common problem when people smoke, drink lots of coffee or take other foods or beverages that contribute to tooth discoloration. Teeth whitening is the perfect solution to this, as it creates a bright, shining smile you will be proud to display.
In addition to our standard in-office procedure, we also offer at home solutions. A special, custom-made whitening tray is created for you to take home and wear for thirty minutes a day for several weeks. It uses a special solution you put in the tray which works to remove stains and discoloration from your teeth, producing that brilliant smile you’ve wanted back for so long. Maintaining this smile will be easy too – just wear it again for 30 minutes once a month, and it will stay with you near indefinitely.
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends