Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
Laser dentistry has not been around for very long, but has made spectacular progress over the past few years, allowing to produce near miraculous results treating various conditions. It can, for example, be used to remove excess gum tissue around the teeth that creates what is known as a “gummy” smile. This treatment restores the natural shape of your smile, sculpting the gums to be more even, removing their swollen appearance.
This same technology is also an asset when treating gum disease, helping seal areas where the gums are damaged, closing wounds immediately, helping them to heal more quickly. It is used to fight bacteria, and gum disease directly. Laser is superior to other treatment methods in that it can deliver the energy precisely to the areas that need treatment, and is capable to kill bacteria under the gumline as well as on the surface. Our dental spa is equipped with state of the art laser machinery that turns most gum treatments into a near-painless, significantly more efficient, faster experience.
Contact us today to find out if Laser Dentistry is an option for you!
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends