Oakville Crowns and Bridges
When the teeth fall into disrepair, restorative dentistry is called to fix the situation are bring back their structural integrity without which we simply can’t function. This goes beyond the dinner table however. Gaps in our smile produce a feeling of unease and a loss in the sense of self-worth. It can be truly damaging to our wellbeing.
The crown is a synthetic cap or cover that is used to restore a tooth’s appearance and functionality. They are used when the tooth is still in place but is not entirely whole, beyond the point when a filling would restore it sufficiently. It is reduced to a fitting size and shape, and a metallic cap with a porcelain finish is set on top of it, which resembles a real tooth in the exact color of your other teeth so it is integrated into your smile perfectly.
Bridges are sets of custom made dental replacements that sit on a gap between two teeth where one or more teeth are missing. The edges of the bridge are essentially crowns, connected by a series of teeth imitations, creating a perfect resemblance of a healthy row of natural teeth.
Contact us today to find out more about crowns and bridges!
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends