Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
Veneers are ultra-thin porcelain applications that resemble artificial fingernails in their principle. Instead of altering the tooth itself, they are applied to its front side, covering any imperfections the tooth has under a perfect, chiseled appearance. They alter the look and even shape of your teeth, creating the uniform harmony of a radiant smile.
The benefits of porcelain veneers include an undeniable improvement of your teeth, correction of gaps, spaces, uneven or asymmetrical teeth, alignment issues, stains and more. All of this is achieved without exhausting reconstruction of the teeth themselves. Veneers prevent further yellowing or staining, and are usable almost immediately with no downtime for healing or recovery. This in addition to them serving as structural support to worn or weakened teeth.
An alternative to veneers also exists, known as cosmetic bonding. It is based on the application of a composite resin that is then shaped to fill in and correct tooth gaps, cracks or discoloration. The color of the resin is that of your natural teeth and it creates a similar effect to veneers with less work. If there’s need for a more extensive solution, veneers are still far superior in producing an even, shining smile. Ask our specialists and they will advise you on the solution best for your specific needs.
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends