Oakville CEREC Crowns
Unlike the traditional crown, CEREC is a technology that doesn’t require several appointments, additional fitting sessions and long delays. A CEREC crown is produced here in our lab within two hours, allowing you to walk out of our dental spa with a radiant smile.
The CEREC crowns are a one-visit solution that is absolutely invaluable to many of our patients. The CAD-CAM technology provides the capabilities of computer assisted design and manufacturing, allowing to conduct the entire procedure in one place. The result is a perfectly fitting porcelain crown which is produced on the same day, during one visit.
In addition to crowns, CEREC technology is used to produce other types of ceramic solutions such as inlay and onlay fillings, porcelain veneers and more.
If a crown is not warranted and a filling is a sufficient solution, choosing a CEREC porcelain filling allows you to regain the natural look of a healthy tooth. Many of our patients even wish to replace their metal fillings with porcelain, despite the old fillings still being functional. These fillings are generally more durable and will protect your tooth for longer, preventing the cavity from being infected with caries again, prolonging the time until it needs to be treated.
If you’d like to know more about CEREC crowns, fillings or veneers, we are here to help. Just call and schedule a consultation with one of our specialists.
Let’s hear you!
Our dental treatment programs
- Oakville Simple and Complicated Teeth Extractions
- Oakville TMJ and Chronic Facial Pain Treatment
- Oakville Laser Dentistry and Laser Gum Treatment
- Oakville Gum Recession and Sensitivity Treatment
- Oakville Dry Mouth, Post Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Oakville Crowns and Bridges
- Oakville CEREC Crowns
- Oakville Root Canals
- Oakville Dental Implants and Bone Regeneration
- Oakville Teeth Whitening, in Office or at Home
- Oakville Cosmetic Bonding and Veneers
- Oakville Same day Emergency and late evenings / weekends